I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Salman Rushdie
Many passages in Salman Rushdie’s Autobiography ‘Joseph Anton’ stood out for me, but this passage in particular. He would not live his life by the worse-case scenario. That would turn him into their prisoner. He was nobody’s prisoner. Salman Rushdie … Continue reading
I’ve always been fascinated by the routines of people I admire. Especially what makes a writer tick. And since I’ve always been fascinated by the author Salman Rushdie I googled to find these gems. The great thing about the writing … Continue reading
If I could go back and relive any time in my life, I’d start in 1979. I was just finishing Midnight’s Children and my first son was about to be born. In fact, I remember telling his mother to just … Continue reading
I aim to write every day in an effort to improve my writing. Another thing that helps is reading good literature. Because my eyes hurt with too much screen time, I mostly listen to audiobooks. I wish my eyesight was … Continue reading
The news was taken by a couple of controversies. The prevention of Salman Rushdie from coming to India for a literary festival in Jaipur. He was blocked due to political advantage as the elections were coming up. The other controversy … Continue reading
You can read my thoughts about this wonderful book at Tiny Island. An exquisite tragedy.