I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Omu Rice
I quite like the Omu Rice served at Ma Maison. This was at the Central branch. From what I read it’s 520 calories for this Japanese take on the omlette.
The basement food court as changed quite a bit. Decided to try a new outlet that sells Omu rice. My conclusion is I’ve had better at Ma Maison. This Omu rice will appeal to kids though with it’s sweet fresh … Continue reading
Found myself dining at CoCo Ichibanya (The Curry House), just shortly after this chain from Japan, opened their first Singapore outlet. I am embarrassed to be pegged a kiasu Singaporean, but in my defense at least I didn’t go on … Continue reading
If you’re hankering for a meal under S$8 but in an air-conditioned environment with a plesant ambience, I think Manpuku would be a good choice. It’s located at Tampines 1, has a lovely decor and the food has a certain … Continue reading
I sometimes have a hankering for Western food, Japanese style. One word to describe it is sweetish. The ambience at Ma Maison is warm and cosy. It’s like having a meal at a cottage with their flowery tablecloths, little baskets, … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, I didn’t know what Omurice was. Then I tried it once at a little stall at Takashimaya and I was hooked. Today I decided to forgo my usual ramen at the Japanese Food Court, Manpuku … Continue reading