I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Shokutsu10
We tried the green tea pumpkin bun from the bakery and were hoping to have it again, but they were all sold out so we had the Sakura Anpan (S$1.40) which nice but not as good. They did have the … Continue reading
I was hankering for the simple kitsune udon I had at Osaka, and Ichiban Boshi has a good enough version that comes in a smaller half bowl portion (S$4.90). It’s not the healthy kind of sushi but I do love … Continue reading
I just loved the green pumpkin lampshade at this new Japanese Bakery at Nex. I find the little green lampshades so pretty as well. On the official website the tagline is “What colour is a pumpkin? – Green in Japan.” … Continue reading
Among the little restaurants at Shokutsu10 on the Basement 1 level of Nex, this restaurant called Shimbashi Soba looked appealing with it’s freshly made buckwheat soba. There’s another outlet at Paragon. The Tempura Seiro cost a whopping S$17.80. The side … Continue reading