- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: The Noose
Most people who try to do a heavy Singaporean Indian accent fail miserably. Suhaimi Yusof on The Noose, nailed it. Chua Enlai does the Aussie accent. What do Australians think? Was it good? [youtube]AtkgtU6fz1Y[/youtube]
Loads of local references and her Singlish accent is perfection. [youtube]vTh-R4pn_j4[/youtube]
The last bit is the funniest. [youtube]D-jdYiggq9o[/youtube]
[youtube]Kkyan-IprJs[/youtube] Think you’ll only get it if you understand Singlish.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVxvnVlCwc] Chua Enlai always cracks me up. I guess only Singaporeans who hear Singlish everyday, will get the humour of the Avatar ride.
Michelle Chong does a spot on Philippino accent. Some Singaporeans really treat their maids terribly. Aren’t they employees just like any of us working in an office, but somehow they get treated a whole lot worse – dehumanized. Anyway I … Continue reading