I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: aquarium
The River Safari is a mixture of an aquarium and a zoo. I enjoyed the it more than I thought I would. I’m not usually an outdoorsy type of person. My favourite exhibits would be the pandas, red pandas (more … Continue reading
Just decided to share a short list of 3 new places I’ve visited recently.
I don’t know if it’s truly worth the ticket price, but it is worth while to see it at least once. The ticket covers both the Maritime Experiential Museum as well as the SEA Aquarium. The ticket will allow you … Continue reading
It’s called the S.E.A. Aquarium and you can take the train called the Sentosa Express (using your MRT card) from the Sentosa Station at VivoCity (it’s just next to Food Republic). It deducts S$3.50 from your card and you need … Continue reading