- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Cantonese
This was truly satisfying after a disappointing experience at Canton Paradise. I feel that the Paradise group does a superior La Mian or handmade noodles and spicy vinegrette dumplings, but for Cantonese food, especially Dim Sum, Crystal Jade can’t be … Continue reading
London Fat Duck is at Scotts Square. This is the best char siew (B added that it’s a very good cut and well marbled) I’ve had although it was very expensive at $14.80. The pepper duck polo buns were very … Continue reading
Had dinner with family here and it was my first time to the area. I am not a Peking duck expert by any means but I hear this is the best and authentic Beijing style. I quite like the surrounding … Continue reading
Another new eatery. This time Cantonese. A fancy Tim Sum and Seafood place with a groovy silver and purple decor. It looked more like a modern furniture or lighting store than a restaurant. Here’s a foodie review of the place … Continue reading
You don’t have to be a member of the club to dine at Yum Char. There’s also another branch in Chinatown which I’ve tried as well, but to be honest I prefer to have Dim Sum at Taste Paradise at … Continue reading
At first I thought the service was lacking, but they might have been busy due to the Chinese New Year Corporate lunches. There was a plump older Singaporean aunty who was bringing the Dim Sum around and she tried so … Continue reading