I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ferry
Beautiful night scene as we left on the van back to the Sekupang ferry terminal (there are a couple of ferry terminals in Batam depending on which spa you book). Couldn’t miss the last ferry back after the 4 hour … Continue reading
Wanna talk about Tempat Senang Spa which is numero uno on Tripadvisor and which has discounts on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wasn’t totally impressed to be honest, but I will take you through my journey detailing what I liked and what … Continue reading
Skansen which is a ferry or tram ride away from the city centre, was one of my favourite places. It’s where I got to see the Nordic animals. It’s an open air museum or a sort of cultural theme park … Continue reading
Sometimes you just don’t feel like taking another flight, but you really need a short break to invigorate your soul. That’s when we decided to go to Bintan, a beautiful Indonesian Island, which is just a 45 minute ferry ride … Continue reading