I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sembawang Beach
Headed towards the quiet of Sembawang beach and it felt good to walk around (although there is still renovation going on and lots of barricades up). Trying to get with the usual New Year promise that everyone makes – to … Continue reading
My partner was very disappointed to find Sembawang beach under renovation. He really likes the laid back nature of this place and doesn’t want it to change. I have to confess I am looking forward to the change and a … Continue reading
Some green to soothe tired eyes. That’s Malaysia across the water! An old man was throwing bread to the birds and they were very satisfied.