- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Roses
The sun was intense even on this autumn day so the roses seem to be wilting a bit but they were beautiful.
I sometimes tend to like a place better after I write about it, view the photos and take it all in. Blogging helps me appreciate all the little trips I take and food I eat a whole lot more. Also … Continue reading
Just want to preserve the memory, which is the main reason why I blog. Was wondering what kind of plant this is. Pretty cool. The flowers were fresh for 3 days and then they started wilting.
What a lovely surprise it was. Such a pretty bouquet, and I was so happy to get them. They were from my mum and sis, who know I love roses. Even though flowers wilt, the photos will preserve them forever.
Shangri-la Hotel’s Rose Veranda has become our default high tea place as the staff always make us feel at home. The food may not be the highest quality, but it has a down to earth cosy vibe which we really … Continue reading
Take a peek at what blogger and former graphic designer, Radostina, at 79 Ideas has created. I marvel at her sense of colour and asthetics. I just wish I could be even a fraction as creative or discerning. Just glancing … Continue reading