I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: acquired taste
My cousin D always eats healthy in Australia and sent me a photo of her meal. The problem is I haven’t quite acquired the taste for salmon but perhaps I don’t know how to prepare it properly. And I have … Continue reading
Japanese food wasn’t something I ate at all till I was the ripe old age of 28. Before that, my first time was pretty traumatic, ending up with food poisoning and after that I avoided Japanese restaurants. I’m thinking that … Continue reading