I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: matcha latte
Not the best lemon tart I guess, but I think it’s pretty good. Anyone know where I can get the best lemon tarts? I prefer these to chocolate sometimes. I like my desserts sour sweet.
I feel like such a glutton when I do all my food posts in a row. Decided to end the blog binge with a healthier option – Quiznos sandwiches. I tend to pick the Mesquite Chicken. Green Tea Matcha Latte. … Continue reading
This is our second visit to Java Detour, because once again the Coffee Bean Bistro by the fountain was super crowded. And this is a nice place to chat, away from the maddening crowd that just lingers mostly around that … Continue reading
B really likes the matcha latte at Tea Dot. Every now and then I crave for something lemony. Another one of my visits from some time ago that I totally forgot to post. Later on we browsed at the NTUC … Continue reading
When you buy tea from a cafe it’s always nice to have real tea leaves, even if it comes in a bag. Most of the time I pay the same and get tea bags filled with lower quality tea dust … Continue reading