I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: reviews
I’ve been meaning to try the plain prata at Crane Road (East of Singapore). But being greedy as I am I ordered the egg one as well. The verdict is, the next time I come here it will be all … Continue reading
Had to try this after reading about it here and at other food blogs like Chin Chai Jiak and The Hungry Bunny. The pork chops are extra crispy but I still have to say my favourite is the one at … Continue reading
Will update this post when I actually eat at the place. But I was intrigued by Pakistani cusine offered here and feel that it’s a shame that I haven’t tried it as I always tend to go back to the … Continue reading
I only like reading reviews after I have read a book. Decided to do 3 word reviews of the books I’ve read instead. No chance of spoilers that way. I really need to pick it up as I’ve only read … Continue reading
When I am asked “Sparkling or Still?” at a fancy restaurant, I am almost too afraid to say tap. I think mineral water is an acquired taste, but I know people who prefer it to tap water. It made me … Continue reading
Tripadvisor is a site I always check out before booking a hotel. After all, what can beat the combined reviews of guests from all over the world who have actually stayed at the hotel. Tripadvisor has just published their best … Continue reading