- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: blogs
I’ve learnt from the blogs I read regularly (with millions of views), that the key is at least 5 witty, entertaining new posts a day. (but that’s hard to keep up). Or something that the readers find useful or soothing. … Continue reading
Turbulent emotions, but sometimes I just don’t feel like sharing anything as it just seems too self-indulgent and making myself open to criticism for not being grateful for what I have. Perhaps it why my blog is so ‘food heavy’ … Continue reading
I am really thrilled that Guillaume of White as Milk (WAM) invited me to contribute on his blog. The best part? He was totally fine with me being a hermit & wanting to remain anonymous (most people would think that … Continue reading
The always lovely Lady J, was so kind to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Awards. She’s a Singaporean who is currently living the expat life in Switzerland. But she’s be back in Singapore soon and blogging about local delights. … Continue reading
Sorry, I’ve been away for awhile. Went on a very last minute, spur of the moment trip. Will be writing all about it soon. Meanwhile I am catching up on reading all my favourite blogs – and that means you … Continue reading
Will update this post when I actually eat at the place. But I was intrigued by Pakistani cusine offered here and feel that it’s a shame that I haven’t tried it as I always tend to go back to the … Continue reading
You probably know by now that I’m moving from Tiny Island to Singapore Actually. I am thrilled to report that I took ‘the risk’ and decided to try to experiment moving over my Tiny Island posts on my own. I … Continue reading