- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: the icing room
I was surprised to find Macarons at NTUC Finest at My Village. But the meat section? Ok gourmet meat section. But isn’t that quite inappropriate? Makes the macaron totally loose it’s sophistication, or should I say, snob appeal. On the … Continue reading
Singapore is already neck to neck with malls and there’s always a new one sprouting up. Either a mall or a condo. I noticed that the most popular posts on Tiny Island right now are those about Nex (the gigantic … Continue reading
Hi there. Thanks for reading. I’ve moved to Singapore Actually See you there 🙂 ************************* Updated on 13 Feb 2011: Pretty furnishings and bridal decorations at King & King Wong, a furniture store at level 4 that extends to the … Continue reading
Singaporeans, especially teenaged girls love cute things. I think that’s the main draw for this new confectionary chain called ‘The Icing Room‘. Even though I am eons away from my teens, I find it really pretty. Couldn’t resist taking pictures … Continue reading