- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
- Psoriasis: Visit to the Dermatologist
- Never Been on the Singapore Flyer
- My Eldest Cousin M
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tree
Seeing a lush tree in the midst of a concrete mall is just the best thing. Keeps me sane.
Saw branches falling down from high up. They work in the blazing hot sun and in precarious situations. Not a job for someone with vertigo. These transient workers are the ones who keep Singapore looking like a finely groomed garden.
High up on the branch I thought they looked like rambutans, but a close-up shot shows that they are not hairy. So what are these? Spotted the palm tree near the entrance of the Maxwell Road Food Centre. Just across … Continue reading
I just love how our streets and malls get decked out during the Festive seasons. I have to confess that in out tiny island, mall browsing becomes a form of entertainment as everyones escapes into the cool air-conditioning. It helps … Continue reading
This would be cute in a kid’s room. The tree book shelf is by Korean designer Shawn Soh.