I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Asia
I often gripe that we don’t have great air quality (I’m thinking New Zealand’s pure sweet air that’s been ranked number 1) especially during the months of haze. But I changed my mind after visiting Beijing, Bombay and Vietnam I … Continue reading
I was surprised that the flight time from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh felt shorter than a trip to Bangkok (2 hour flight). The trip to Saigon took just 1.5 hours. It truly felt like the plane was descending just … Continue reading
An Asian take on Christmas. Where else can you see a x’mas tree made out of noodle cartons except for Asia, where we live on instant noodles. An angelic snowman with the halo to prove it. All at … Continue reading
One thing that struck me during my recent trip to Osaka was that Halloween is taken seriously. There were so many shops either dedicated to selling the decorations and costumes, or decked out in the orange and ghostly finery. There … Continue reading
Miss Singapore, Tania Lim, actually looks good in her simple gown, although I don’t really see how it represents Singapore’s Culture, it’s fine with me, just as long as she looks good. It looks a bit like lingere to me, … Continue reading
I thought it would be interesting to talk about shoulder rides because you hardly see Asians doing this with their kids. Maybe it’s changing these days, but as a child I have been carried, but have never been placed on … Continue reading