I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cost
All it does is to give me intense anxiety. Why is there never any good news. It’s all gloom. It’s all about money and it feels like in this country (and perhaps many others other than the Scandinavian countries) you … Continue reading
It’s nice to sit by the huge skating rink (artificial because otherwise it would be freezing). There were many kids skating and some even cried that they were bored, but their parents implored them to carry on since they already … Continue reading
Visiting the Peranakan Museum was not a planned thing. We just happened to go by and I persuaded B to stop and see if it was open. To my delight it was and tickets cost just S$6 each. Good to … Continue reading
Gourmet sandwiches cost S$2.90 at the Medi-ya Supermarket, which is pretty ok to me. Canned Lychee costs S$1.70 at Cold Storage. Blackberries cost S$7.90 for a small box at Cold Storage. Marmalade costs S$5.90 at Marks and Spensers. The Japanese … Continue reading