I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: skating rink
The best view of the skating rink would be from the top. The artificial ice has been covered so you can walk on the skating rink and many people were taking photos. There was live music too.
Sinned with a pulled pork burger at Chili’s and it was totally worth it. Although I have to admit I was very thirsty after the meal (loads of salt probably?). One thing that’s great – Chili’s has excellent service, even … Continue reading
Just some photos I took during a recent visit to Marina Bay Sands. I love the big pathways and how clean this mall is. Makes me feel relaxed unlike the other squeezy malls elsewhere.
It’s nice to sit by the huge skating rink (artificial because otherwise it would be freezing). There were many kids skating and some even cried that they were bored, but their parents implored them to carry on since they already … Continue reading
The swankiest food court in Singapore is now Rasapura Masters at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. It’s located around the pretty skating rink. What a great view while you eat. It’s also where the items are double the price … Continue reading
I didn’t expect that I would get to see Michelle Kwan perform. We just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It was quite a thrill to see the two time Olympic medalist and 30 year … Continue reading