- Simple Joys #18: A Dragon Dance
- Feel Like I Have Nothing Significant to Share Right Now
- 13 Days Into the New Year
- It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
- Psoriosis is Consuming Me
- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
- Curious about Natural Menopause
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: valentine’s day
It’s a very commercialized holiday in Singapore. Every store is having some sort of sale. Like this new Candy store at Ngee Ann City. Everything is just more expensive today, especially flowers. I thought the Jelly Bean mascot was cute.
Loved the huge pink roses. Pretty. Orchard Road is always prettier at night with all the lots. Here’s a photo taken in the day time.
It’s extremely commercialized in Singapore but I do love any decor that features pink and roses.
Valentine’s Day is not always sweet and romantic. Saw this at Mr Miyagi’s blog and couldn’t resist posting the YouTube video. If the ex-girlfriend in question did what the guy (lonelyheart) says, than he’s better off without her. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xopSOLwFY]