I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: valentine’s day
It’s a very commercialized holiday in Singapore. Every store is having some sort of sale. Like this new Candy store at Ngee Ann City. Everything is just more expensive today, especially flowers. I thought the Jelly Bean mascot was cute.
Loved the huge pink roses. Pretty. Orchard Road is always prettier at night with all the lots. Here’s a photo taken in the day time.
It’s extremely commercialized in Singapore but I do love any decor that features pink and roses.
Valentine’s Day is not always sweet and romantic. Saw this at Mr Miyagi’s blog and couldn’t resist posting the YouTube video. If the ex-girlfriend in question did what the guy (lonelyheart) says, than he’s better off without her. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xopSOLwFY]