- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: colourful
Tried out the new Crystal Jade at Vivo some time ago but couldn’t get to blogging about it with all the openings of new cafes I was more excited to blog about first. The colours here were attractive but the … Continue reading
I believe Rochor Centre and these flats will be torn down to make way for a new highway and they will be gone by 2016. I just wanted to take a photo to preserve the memory of these colourfully unique … Continue reading
I think Singapore is one of the few places in the world with colourful buildings. They add prettiness to our skyline. What’s best is, it doesn’t cost a cent to appreciate our old restored Architecture. One of the simple pleasures.
This was somewhere around Outram I think.
So glad I got another chance to explore Haji Lane. Strolling into the little lane as the rain stopped. It was refreshing to see this hot pink graffiti wall. It was cool how the pipes were painted over. This is … Continue reading
It’s Valentine’s Day at Central. Can you see the floral heart at the end of the pink ‘carpet’? From the carpark you can see a hazy image of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. I love how this striking landmark … Continue reading