- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Junction 8
Just a typical weekend in Singapore.
This shop, the Icing Room, would be quite pretty and attractive (I for one can’t resist pink). If it was the only one of its kind. But it’s a part of a chain and when you see them everywhere, it … Continue reading
Our default place to go for affordable but good Dim Sum is Crystal Jade. I find the service good and my tea or iced water is regularly topped up. I really love the porridge, steamed BBQ pau and carrot cake … Continue reading
I haven’t been to Junction 8 in a while but it’s good to know I now have the option of soup or crepe at Saybons. I can’t resist the nutella crepe but I found the savoury crepes to be a … Continue reading
Every year there’s an enticing array of mooncakes at all the malls around this time – the Mid-Autumn or Lantern Festival. I overheard a tourist at Vivo say, “I sampled them all, now there’s no need to buy any.” I … Continue reading
Had a cup of hot Horlicks at ToastBox and it was good. Haven’t had this very Singaporean malted drink in a long time. This is under the BreadTalk group, just like Ramenplay and the Icing Room. But Toastbox and Ramenplay … Continue reading
This year the Chinese New Year decorations all over Singapore are getting more interesting, probably due to a bigger budget. I like how the pink rabbit holds an orange and the white one holds a gold ingot (the currency used … Continue reading