- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: colonial
My mum always told me the story of how she failed primary 3 and had to repeat it. Every time, she sounded so sad and dejected. She only failed by 1.5 marks too and she was a sickly child. We … Continue reading
This was taken from Central. I am always impressed by this structure constructed between 1937-1939. So much better than the new Supreme Court Building which looks like a flying saucer and I feel quite an eyesore. Guess I just prefer … Continue reading
The most prominent feature on the roads of Delhi were the green and yellow tuk-tuks. We saw them everywhere. And in this shot, a helicopter in the air – probably part of the tight security due to Republic Day. Also … Continue reading
The Fullerton Hotel which was a former post office during colonial times is truly majestic looking. The christmas decorations were tasteful on the outside and spectacular on the inside. I am rushing to get these shots up before Christmas is … Continue reading
This times we parked at the side nearer the main entrance. It was a pity that there was construction and cleaning going on when we were there and a lot of the path was blocked. We then made a promise … Continue reading
We both just felt that this latest Louis Vuitton Ad Display had too much of an Imperialist vibe. Actually B pointed it out to me and I agreed. The porter had that dejected, forlorn look as well, which compounds the … Continue reading