- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: young
I used to dread coming to this area. It was cramped and suffocating. claustrophobia inducing for people like me who hate confined spaces with no escape in sight. This time I was pleasantly surprised. No more fake CDs and the … Continue reading
We all knew Steve Jobs was ill, but to still hear it, the news that the man behind Apple is no more, is still shocking. I think me and the rest of the world have been in denial since we … Continue reading
Kirsten Han has brilliantly written about 7 Singaporean videos which are all unintentionally awkward and comical. Check out Kirsten’s full post at SEA Youth Say So, a wonderful new website by young writers in the region. This one of Ris … Continue reading
When I told B about this theory of mine, he said no way. But then I did a search and discovered I am not the only one out there who thinks David Beckham is starting to look more and more … Continue reading
Haji Lane is a place you’ll fall for. It’s a haven where you won’t get shoved in a crowd, pushy sales people hovering over you, and mind numbing chain stores. It’s like a splash of colour in a country people … Continue reading
Helen Mirren was extremely poised, intelligent and witty, even then. It’s a fascinating interview, although sexist in some bits. I agree that school can be oppressive with all it’s rules and lack of liberty. At least in Singapore and in … Continue reading
I just wish I could stop seeing reports like this. It makes me upset as I wonder what is becoming of our society. I have seen maids carry the bags of kids and I felt fed up and ashamed. I … Continue reading